آيات كريمة و ترجمتها

MASJID IBRAHIM (MI) FRIDAY SERMON

11/04/2011
Khateeb (Speaker): Br. Imam Abu Emad Al-Talla'
Topic: " Virtues of the day of Arafah "
--
سُوۡرَةُ الفَجر
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
{وَٱلۡفَجۡرِ (١) وَلَيَالٍ عَشۡرٍ۬ (٢) وَٱلشَّفۡعِ وَٱلۡوَتۡرِ (٣)
وَٱلَّيۡلِ إِذَا يَسۡرِ (٤) هَلۡ فِى ذَٲلِكَ قَسَمٌ۬ لِّذِى حِجۡرٍ (٥) }
Surah Al-Fajr
By the dawn; (1) By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hîjjah) [], (2) And by the even and the odd (of all the creations of Allâh)[] (3) And by the night when it departs (4) There is indeed in them (the above oaths) sufficient proofs for men of understanding (and that, they should avoid all kinds of sins and disbeliefs)! (5)

سُوۡرَةُ البُرُوج
{وَٱلسَّمَآءِ ذَاتِ ٱلۡبُرُوجِ (١) وَٱلۡيَوۡمِ ٱلۡمَوۡعُودِ (٢) وَشَاهِدٍ۬ وَمَشۡہُودٍ۬ (٣)}
Surah Al-Burooj
By the heaven, holding the big stars[] (1) And by the Promised Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection); (2) And by the witnessing day (i.e. Friday), and by the witnessed day [i.e. the day of 'Arafât (Hajj) the ninth of Dhul-Hîjjah]; (3)

سُوۡرَةُ البَقَرَة
{وَأَتِمُّواْ ٱلۡحَجَّ وَٱلۡعُمۡرَةَ لِلَّهِ‌ۚ فَإِنۡ أُحۡصِرۡتُمۡ فَمَا ٱسۡتَيۡسَرَ مِنَ ٱلۡهَدۡىِ‌ۖ وَلَا تَحۡلِقُواْ رُءُوسَكُمۡ
حَتَّىٰ يَبۡلُغَ ٱلۡهَدۡىُ مَحِلَّهُ ۥ‌ۚ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوۡ بِهِۦۤ أَذً۬ى مِّن رَّأۡسِهِۦ فَفِدۡيَةٌ۬ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوۡ صَدَقَةٍ أَوۡ نُسُكٍ۬‌ۚ
فَإِذَآ أَمِنتُمۡ فَمَن تَمَتَّعَ بِٱلۡعُمۡرَةِ إِلَى ٱلۡحَجِّ فَمَا ٱسۡتَيۡسَرَ مِنَ ٱلۡهَدۡىِ‌ۚ فَمَن لَّمۡ يَجِدۡ فَصِيَامُ
ثَلَـٰثَةِ أَيَّامٍ۬ فِى ٱلۡحَجِّ وَسَبۡعَةٍ إِذَا رَجَعۡتُمۡ‌ۗ تِلۡكَ عَشَرَةٌ۬ كَامِلَةٌ۬‌ۗ ذَٲلِكَ لِمَن لَّمۡ يَكُنۡ أَهۡلُهُ ۥ
حَاضِرِى ٱلۡمَسۡجِدِ ٱلۡحَرَامِ‌ۚ وَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ شَدِيدُ ٱلۡعِقَابِ (١٩٦)
ٱلۡحَجُّ أَشۡهُرٌ۬ مَّعۡلُومَـٰتٌ۬‌ۚ فَمَن فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ ٱلۡحَجَّ فَلَا رَفَثَ وَلَا فُسُوقَ وَلَا جِدَالَ فِى ٱلۡحَجِّ‌ۗ
وَمَا تَفۡعَلُواْ مِنۡ خَيۡرٍ۬ يَعۡلَمۡهُ ٱللَّهُ‌ۗ وَتَزَوَّدُواْ فَإِنَّ خَيۡرَ ٱلزَّادِ ٱلتَّقۡوَىٰ‌ۚ وَٱتَّقُونِ يَـٰٓأُوْلِى ٱلۡأَلۡبَـٰبِ (١٩٧)
لَيۡسَ عَلَيۡڪُمۡ جُنَاحٌ أَن تَبۡتَغُواْ فَضۡلاً۬ مِّن رَّبِّڪُمۡ‌ۚ فَإِذَآ أَفَضۡتُم مِّنۡ عَرَفَـٰتٍ۬
فَٱذۡڪُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ عِندَ ٱلۡمَشۡعَرِ ٱلۡحَرَامِ‌ۖ وَٱذۡڪُرُوهُ كَمَا هَدَٮٰڪُمۡ وَإِن ڪُنتُم مِّن قَبۡلِهِۦ لَمِنَ ٱلضَّآلِّينَ (١٩٨)
ثُمَّ أَفِيضُواْ مِنۡ حَيۡثُ أَفَاضَ ٱلنَّاسُ وَٱسۡتَغۡفِرُواْ ٱللَّهَ‌ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ۬ رَّحِيمٌ۬ (١٩٩)
فَإِذَا قَضَيۡتُم مَّنَـٰسِكَڪُمۡ فَٱذۡڪُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ كَذِكۡرِكُمۡ ءَابَآءَڪُمۡ أَوۡ أَشَدَّ ذِڪۡرً۬ا‌ۗ
فَمِنَ ٱلنَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِى ٱلدُّنۡيَا وَمَا لَهُ ۥ فِى ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ مِنۡ خَلَـٰقٍ۬ (٢٠٠)
وَمِنۡهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِى ٱلدُّنۡيَا حَسَنَةً۬ وَفِى ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً۬ وَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ (٢٠١)
أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ لَهُمۡ نَصِيبٌ۬ مِّمَّا كَسَبُواْ‌ۚ وَٱللَّهُ سَرِيعُ ٱلۡحِسَابِ (٢٠٢)
وَٱذۡكُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ فِىٓ أَيَّامٍ۬ مَّعۡدُودَٲتٍ۬‌ۚ فَمَن تَعَجَّلَ فِى يَوۡمَيۡنِ فَلَآ إِثۡمَ عَلَيۡهِ
وَمَن تَأَخَّرَ فَلَآ إِثۡمَ عَلَيۡهِ‌ۚ لِمَنِ ٱتَّقَىٰ‌ۗ وَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّڪُمۡ إِلَيۡهِ تُحۡشَرُونَ (٢٠٣) }

Surah Al-Baqara
And perform properly (i.e. all the ceremonies according to the ways of Prophet Muhammad SAW), the Hajj and 'Umrah (i.e. the pilgrimage to Makkah) for Allâh. But if you are prevented (from completing them), sacrifice a Hady (animal, i.e. a sheep, a cow, or a camel,) such as you can afford, and do not shave your heads until the Hady reaches the place of sacrifice. And whosoever of you is ill or has an ailment in his scalp (necessitating shaving), he must pay a Fidyah (ransom) of either observing Saum (fasts) (three days) or giving Sadaqah (charity - feeding six poor persons) or offering sacrifice (one sheep). Then if you are in safety and whosoever performs the 'Umrah in the months of Hajj, before (performing) the Hajj, (i.e. Hajj-at-Tamattu' and Al-Qirân), he must slaughter a Hady such as he can afford, but if he cannot afford it, he should observe Saum (fasts) three days during the Hajj and seven days after his return (to his home), making ten days in all. This is for him whose family is not present at Al Massid-Al-Haram (i.e non-resident of Makkah) And fear Allah much and know that Allah is severe in punishment. (196) The Hajj (pilgrimage) is (in) the well-known (lunar year) months (i.e. the 10th month, the 11th month and the first ten days of the 12th month of the Islâmic calendar, i.e. two months and ten days). So whosoever intends to perform Hajj[] therein (by assuming Ihrâm), then he should not have sexual relations (with his wife), nor commit sin, nor dispute unjustly during the Hajj. And whatever good you do, (be sure) Allâh knows it. And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is At-Taqwa (piety, righteousness). So fear Me, O men of understanding! (197) There is no sin on you if you seek the Bounty of your Lord (during pilgrimage by trading). Then when you leave 'Arafât[], remember Allâh (by glorifying His Praises, i.e. prayers and invocations,) at the Mash'ar-il-Harâm.[] And remember Him (by invoking Allâh for all good) as He has guided you, and verily, you were, before, of those who were astray. (198) Then depart from the place whence all the people depart and ask Allâh for His Forgiveness. Truly, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful. (199) So when you have accomplished your Manasik remember Allâh as you remember your forefathers or with a far more remembrance. But of mankind there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us (Your Bounties) in this world!" and for such there will be no portion in the Hereafter. (200) And of them there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!" (201) For them there will be alloted a share for what they have earned. And Allâh is Swift at reckoning. (202) And remember Allâh during the appointed Days.[] But whosoever hastens to leave in two days, there is no sin on him and whosoever stays on, there is no sin on him, if his aim is to do good and obey Allâh (fear Him), and know that you will surely be gathered unto Him. (203)

سُوۡرَةُ التّوبَة

{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ ٱلشُّہُورِ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱثۡنَا عَشَرَ شَہۡرً۬ا فِى ڪِتَـٰبِ ٱللَّهِ يَوۡمَ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ مِنۡہَآ أَرۡبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ۬‌ۚ ذَٲلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلۡقَيِّمُ‌ۚ فَلَا تَظۡلِمُواْ فِيہِنَّ أَنفُسَڪُمۡ‌ۚ وَقَـٰتِلُواْ ٱلۡمُشۡرِڪِينَ كَآفَّةً۬ ڪَمَا يُقَـٰتِلُونَكُمۡ ڪَآفَّةً۬‌ۚ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ مَعَ ٱلۡمُتَّقِينَ (٣٦) }
Surah Al-Tawba
Verily, the number of months with Allâh is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allâh on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islâmic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) collectively[], as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allâh is with those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (36)
سُوۡرَةُ الاٴنعَام
{قُلۡ إِنَّ صَلَاتِى وَنُسُكِى وَمَحۡيَاىَ وَمَمَاتِى لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ (١٦٢)
لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ ۥ‌ۖ وَبِذَٲلِكَ أُمِرۡتُ وَأَنَا۟ أَوَّلُ ٱلۡمُسۡلِمِينَ (١٦٣) }

Surah Al-Anaam
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salât (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allâh, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists) (162) "He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims." (163)
سُوۡرَةُ المَائدة

{ٱلۡيَوۡمَ أَكۡمَلۡتُ لَكُمۡ دِينَكُمۡ وَأَتۡمَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ نِعۡمَتِى وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ ٱلۡإِسۡلَـٰمَ دِينً۬ا‌ۚ (٣) }

Surah Al-Maeda
This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion. (3)

copy
التوقيع:
نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-05-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
دينا احمد

نائبة الإدارة

الصورة الرمزية دينا احمد

الملف الشخصي:
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2005
رقم العضوية: 16799
المشاركات: 56,501
عدد المواضيع: 2821
عدد الردود: 53680
الجنس: انثي

مزاجي اليوم:

تقييم العضو:
دينا احمد is on a distinguished road

دينا احمد غير متصل
افتراضي رد: :::: آيات كريمة و ترجمتها ::::

مشمشتى

thanks for your sharing

Best wishes

التوقيع:
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #3
شمس القوايل

نائبة الإدارة

الصورة الرمزية شمس القوايل

الملف الشخصي:
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
رقم العضوية: 35230
المشاركات: 42,377
عدد المواضيع: 1355
عدد الردود: 41022

مزاجي اليوم:

تقييم العضو:
شمس القوايل is on a distinguished road

شمس القوايل غير متصل
افتراضي رد: :::: آيات كريمة و ترجمتها ::::

You are welcome my Dear
Thanks for yr comment
My Best Wishes
التوقيع:
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
نصائح رمضانية كريمة فرح ۞ مجلس حــلا الاسلامي ۞ 5 17-12-2007 05:02 AM
كريمة الجمبرى ( الروبيان ) ريف العين مجلس حلا للطبخ العالمي 17 11-09-2006 12:57 PM
آداب الصيام وأحكامه... وقفات و فوائد و آداب ღاوراق الوردღ ۞ مجلس حــلا الاسلامي ۞ 4 19-09-2005 12:51 PM
احجار كريمة صور دموع فلسطين مجلس بنات حلا 2 16-05-2005 09:54 AM

الساعة الآن 06:14 PM

العاب فلاش
بلاك بيري
العاب ماريو
لعبة ماريو
العاب تلبيس
العاب طبخ
العاب باربي
لعبة باربي
سبونج بوب
العاب دورا