المشاركات: 9
عدد المواضيع: 5
عدد الردود: 4

مزاجي اليوم:

تقييم العضو:
Jimmy Russell is on a distinguished road

Jimmy Russell غير متصل
افتراضي Just a story

This is the first time I am here in this site and I hope that the person who is in charge of it let me say something about English Language in my country, Iraq
That if they see any one speaking English directly they will blame him as a spy, that he help the enemy which is called America
. This story had happened to me sometime ago
I was walking along the street that led to the bridge and a car was stopped just near me. There was a foreign person want to speak with me .He said "excuse me sir, where can I find the way to Al- Sheraton hotel?
I was too happy to lead him the way, but when he left another car stopped at the same point and I was forced to get into the it. There were three men all armed and hiding their faces carefully. I was too scared about what would they do with me. They said nothing while the car was moving. Although I tried to know what happened or why did they kidnapped me. After a while they tied my arms and my eyes carefully so as not to see the way. As about two hours of struggle, the car was stopped and they took me inside a building. Then they took off the cloth from my eyes and I see that there were five of them in the room. They told me that I'm a spy and I helped the enemy and I should die. I shouted at the top of my voice telling them the truth but they were not listening. So I began crying and crying thinking that this may break their hearts and will let me go, but they are not. Finally I realized that I will die so I stop every thing.
After what it seemed along year but actually two hours the big boss told them to prepare their knifes to cut my nick at that point I said "every thing is finished"
Two of them hold my legs and one hold my arms while the fourth was standing with a camera to record the site. And the last one came with his knife to cut my head , I don't know what happened to me( my heart was faster , my legs can't bear me , every thing in my body was died , my breathing is stop, I sew my father , my mother, my little girl and wife, my sisters all gathered around me and crying , My little girl saying where is the head of my father , I remember all good and bad things that I did during my life.)
At the point that the knife touches my nick I shouted at the top of my voice
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Then my wife hurried quickly to wake me
Yes it was just a bad dream

Written by
Ahmad Al- Khafagy

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
a story of love الذئب الارقط مجلس حلا العام 2 27-11-2005 02:32 AM